Monday, September 9, 2013

AFAID (Anime Festival Asia ) 2013 is Back !

Moshi moshh ~ Yovi here ^^ You know AFA ID is back !! Yeahhh im so excited with this Biggest event of course its all about Anime and Japan.AFA started from 6-8 Sept at JCC ( Jakarta Convention Center) , but 6-7 Sept i must work and i can't go so i choose Sunday ~ I love Japan and i don't have any reason if i not come =)





Our Exhibition Access ( I come with My sis)
I still shocked with the Entrance Ticket (its IDR 65.000 ) ,i think its expensive cause i only can see Food Booth, Anime Booth,and Sponsor Booth ,yaa you know its Kinda bored ....
But .... in the last i got a Surprising Gift ...Fromm?? waitt.... till i wrote my journey hahaha 


Pose With Super Cool Sony Audio and Of course this for DJ KAZU perfoming
He's a Otaku but he like DJ-ing and you know if Anime song become a Nightclub song, Great right?




 Kamen Rider !!

Danny Cho Booth ~ 
But Danny not Here,so i dont take a pict with Him 


MMK & Atelier Butler Cafe .. My Friend Cominica Work in Here today ~

Animax Free Photo Booth and get Hayate The combat butler bag ,Free!  


Taraaa....Hayate combat butler bag ~ ( Rotate ur head for look the picture ) XD 
Don't Forget to take a pict with YUI & Laruku ( Poster) LOL

Scandal !





My Job Today,to be a Reporter LOL
Just Kidding >__<  i doing a Fashion Interview with Net TV , He come to me and ask my name and "You have a time for doing a Fashion Interview ? " its a first time to me of course im so nervous , FYI  i always kissed a mic . *WTF 


And Finnaly we come to a Final from My AFAID Journey 
im so dissapointed why i late found a Marble Collection Booth , when ...finally found this booth They  ( Asia Kawaii Way staff) was packed they are goods in bag and ready to leave AFAID . But me with my passion i still want to take a pict for my blog , so i only got this pict ..... (only this remaining there ) 


No Make over , No Try a Prisilla Wig again..... =( 

I busy to take a pict ,One of Asia Kawaii Way staff come to me and ask " You want take a pict with them? " sorry ...Pleasee... say this once more again ahhahaha LOL
You know im so Happy cause all of staff so Kind and want take a pict with me ( i just remembered im not a Fashion or beauty blogger,im only visitor here ) and i feels im so lucky .
Oh ya ! he also ask me "Are you a beauty blogger ? " No,im Not "
I always Love Makeup and fashion but i dont want judge myself  "Im a beauty blogger or Fashion blogger, i just want my friend and my reader judging who i am ^^ 

and this some of pict me and Asia Kawaii Way 職員

Really, i like her smile Hahahah



With Kawai Neechan ,she gave me a Lashses for Souvenir , im so Super Happy Today!! i promised i make a review soon ^^
I never stop Says Arigato , Arigato with them cause all so Kind and Polite Japanese People.


Here is a picture all Asia Kawaii Way Staff 
I captured it ,dont forget to come to Jakarta Again okay? Ganbatte Asia Kawaii Way !!

XOXO


Before i leave i see a Eyelens commercial poster and you know Who the model? she is a NANA SUZUKI (My favorite gyaru since i read popteen) and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, so i ask a security " May i bring this to my home ?" He just smile and says "of course ,take all if you want "

Don't try this ladies ! LOL 


And.... if you follow me in My Instagram you know what a Souvenir from Asia Kawaii Way ~ 
ichi ...
ni......
san....
Taraaaaaaaaa ~

just like got a Jackpots .....( Not include Big Eyelens poster commercial by Nana suzuki and Kyary Pamyu-Pamyu ,and Hayate bag ) 
FYI Dolly wink and eyemazing lashses its not for sale in there ( got 1 pairs only for makeover ),but They give me many products and i so Happy ^^

See ya at AFAID 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment