Thursday, September 26, 2013

Make Over Trivia Eye shadow " Emperor Brown" ( Review)

I Hope im not lazy to wrote a blog this year ~ Okay, Diligent Mode : ON!! Yoshhh !!! So now i want make a Review about one of my Favorite Eyeshadow , it's From Make Over Brand ,Make Over come From Indonesia , yeah Make over is a Local Brand Makeup, i really likes a packaging design from this brand , all product in black packaging colour ,looks like a Pro Makeup.  .


Trivia Eye Shadow Emeperor Brown
 neto 6g



Boxes details 
Point! don't forget for always check expiry date makeup products before you buy it.



From Left to Right : Dark brown (No.1 ) , brown ( No.2) , and light brown (No.3) 
Comes with 3 colours ,all matte colours and i always prefer Matte eyeshadow, why? cause its more to  make a Natural eye makeup.
They also comes wth mirror and small 2 side applicator .
i often use a Dark brown for countoring  my nose ,it's Works,.gals.


 Swatch
No.1 - No.3 ( From Left to Right)
excuse my dry Skin =( i hate if at room with air conditioner my skin become very dry.


+ Matte Colours and so Naturals
+ Price is reasonable for 3 eyeshadow pallete ( -+ $7 )
+ Long Last Eyeshadow 
+ Powder Dust Free 
+ Easy to blend 
+ Simple But Like Pro Packaging

- Maybe hard for buy this product if you not lived in Indonesia.

I loves this eye shadow and i want try another colour from this brand , and i think i started loves this local Makeup Brand beside the reasonable price it's a recommended eyeshadow ,wanna try ? just visit www.makeoverforall.com to see more colours and products.


4 comments:

  1. The colours look beautiful! I love nude colours!
    I've never heard of this brand before, but i'll be sure to check it out now definitely! :)
    Following your lovely blog~

    xxx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for read my post & following my Blog, im follow back ur blog too fifi ^^ im newbie ,so i still learn to be a good blogger here ~

      Delete
  2. I love those colours <3 are make over brand is only available in your country? I never seen this brand before =) Btw I love reading ur post too you will be a good blogger dont worry ^^ Just following you too =D

    xoxo
    www.angelparadiso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm... i think this brand only avail in my country ,cause its a local brand cosme.Thanks for following,i will try my best for my blog ^^

      Delete