Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wedding Day ( 15 Sept )

          Get Married?!








 Just Kidding girls =P 
  im too young to be a wife and mother hehehe
    its my Brother Wedding day ~
  Yes...you Right im be a Bridemaids in Wedding day,this my 4th time, when im was 13th i've      become a powerpuffgirl and till now im 20th , my levels growing up to be a bridemaids and this a  REALLY BUSY Job Okay !! but i love it >__<  FYI : i have 3 brother ,but this my Brother from my auntie . 





Honestly i don't like the makeup from bridal ,cause the Fake eyelashes and the Makeup too much,i really hate a bright pink lipstick and bright eyeshadow colour ==" i likes natural eyelashes like dolly wink but she use a china eyelash ( 1 box 10 pairs ) the model similiar like this ...
this Eyelash Model make my eye looks like using a REALLY REALLY  Fake eyelash , so i took off the eyelash from my eye and i change with my favorite eyelash, Dolly wink no 1 Of course she don't know what im doing hahahaha SO... i can see a different from my eye now Fufufufu ~ 








Selcam Time ~ 
makeup done !




Hair Do ~
Please excuse my black roots ,i promised i Re-dye my hair again before My October Trip ( What a Country its still Secret ) ^^ 
so stay tuned on my Blog ~
See My Eyelash its more better than China eyelash,right ?  hohoho



Thanks For my Brother to entrust me being a Bridemaid on your Happy Day, i've tried my best ...
and Congratulations Brother Hope you Can be a Good Husband and Father .


There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.
~ George Sands ~


No comments:

Post a Comment