Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Long time no see , tomodachi !

Weekennd comee ~ its time to meet my tomodachi (*ノ・ω・)
Time to chit chat together and take a picture of course ~
so me and susan make a hangout schedule on Sunday,29 sept .

At the same time , Megaxus make a event in this mall ( FYI me and susan ex Audition player ) so we enjoyed this event to but so many gamers and cosplayer here ,you know ? very crowded mall ~  

so me and susan choose go to Coffee, & cake shop and sit on outsite mall,i think its more better .


Our sharing ChocoCheese Pancake 
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ







Candid ==" 
excuse my mouth ,i forget what i talking about ...
By the way me and her wearing a same brand of shoes today , from new look ^^



i like this pict so i upload this pict ^^
Arigato susan ! you always be my photographer if we hangout together hehehe
Some picture take by her and her picture shoot by me too ~


buahahha susan Take a pict with her twins 
(sorry blurry)

Take a pict together 

Front Cam quality is bad and i need eyelashes fix glue for my eyelash LOL

we meets Comi and her sister too Todayy ~ 
Longtime no see comiii ~ 
Don't forget before we back to home we take a picture together 



indoor light so bad =(

Megaxus Goodie bag 
Bzzz the Papper Bag so Big , but in his bag only gift 3 stickers and 1 CD ...WTF 



Tired Day but so fun , hope we can meet again ~


Sayonaraa ヾ(^∇^)


3 comments: