Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bangkok - Pattaya,Thailand Part 1

Hello ,sorry from long hiatus ... 
I just came back from my long Holiday ( 21 Oct-30 Oct ) *and now im still on Holiday atmosfer hahha
its a free Trip , no parents just me and my friends LOL
so we already booked Hotel before we arrived at Pattaya and Bangkok ~ 
me as tour guide for this trip ,its my first time visiting Thailand ^^ i must make a schedule for 10 days in Thailand *sign 



 RI 900
Tigeraiways

Depart from Jakarta at 8.25 am and arrive to Survanabhumi Airport at 11.50 ,and we must go to Pattaya with Bel travel service Bus and need 2 - 3 hours to go Pattaya from Survanabhumi ,OMG my butt !! Total +- 6 Hours on the go i must sit and sit =_="
and we arrive in Pattaya , This bus drop me and my friends on Pattaya Bus Terminal and we use minibus go to the hotels ( we must pay 250B for this transport , Bus from Survanabhumi airport to Pattaya Bus Terminal and they drop you to Hotels ) it's very cheap,right?

i choose Sawasdee Sunshine Hotel cause this location strategic from City and of course the mini bar on road. 
we buy a simcard in SevenEleven (My Slogan: No internet NO life ) and we go to Walking street by Songteaw ,cause walking street far from Hotels we used Songteaw ( 10 B )
As we know Pattaya is a Nightlife city ,go go bars everywhere , Stiptease Show , Ladyboy show even Gay Show !! I like nightlife , nightlight my version is Colourfull Light everywhere , Hip Hop and RnB with Dj .I Really don't like drinking and smoke !! so many people ask me to come and see they show but sorry im not interest , i just come to for know about Wallking street . No Beer , No wine and alchohol tonight in Wallking street just Tomyum and Cream soup for my dinner .


Tourist everywhere
 



Light ,colourfull and amazing 

 
Tired Face , from creppers Change into Flip Flop, From Curly hair before go into straight hair again and oily face....
This dog so Lovely so i take a picture with this cutie dog ~
Btw, before i go i dyed my hair with 2 colours Maroon and half blue ,and i hate cause now my red and blue fade to fast ...
So... now 22.00 pm i know it's to fast to back to Hotels for night lifestyle but i need take a rest for saving my energy and start a adventure tomorrow ~ But we lost in Pattaya and we can't back to Hotels  cause no songteaw again and we must walk to back Hotels walk walk ,can't read Thailand words and no taxi, just walk with feeling and hope we can found the Hotels ...we ask receptionist in another Hotels and he call a motorcycle taxi for we and drove us in Hotels (Thanks God for save my life ) hahahha 
still stay tuned on my blog if you corious with my Long Trip at Thailand.

 Good Night * Enjoyed my spicy seaweed now

No comments:

Post a Comment